I must admit that there are somedays where I feel on top of the world in growing into my own juggling life and kids. However, there were some periods in my life where I found myself soul searching in trying to cope through challenges in difficult seasons in understanding my true worth as a woman. There’s no bigger identity crisis of losing the depth of understanding your worth than losing all you’ve known in starting over fresh. I’ve experienced avsea of events within a year were I grappled inside in fighting the feeling of worthlessness. This is a reblog from a previous article. Click the link to the link the link for a more transparent take on my how I am discovery my inner worth . https://purposefilledmommywithminimarie.com/2019/06/23/knowing-your-worth-12-tips-to-grow-your-inner-glow/
I am your Creator, you were in my care before you were born. Isaiah 44: 22
For we are his workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works. Ephesians 2: 10
Why even the hairs on your head are numbered. Fear not you are of more value than many sparrows. Luke 12: 7
I’ve learned through the healing process in understanding God’s love and calling for my life as his child, a mother, and as a purpose filled woman that I’m worthy of love along with all the blessings God has to offer me.
I remind myself on my rough days in knowing my true identity with understanding my worth with these affirmations.
- I am a child of God.
- I am loved, I have the ability to love, I have permission to receive love, and my life reflects love.
- I am forgiven. Jesus Christ died for my sins. He is my Lord and Savior. His grace is sufficient.He found me worthy by giving his life on the cross.
- I am good enough. I don’t have to prove who I am for anyone whose destined to be apart of my life.
- I am strong. I may not be immune to not having weaknesses, but I am not WEAK by no means in knowing all that I have overcame.
- I have a right to speak up, take a stand, and to advocate for my needs and wants.
- I don’t fear rejection in taking it as a personal attack no matter the depth of closeness of the relationship. Rejection can be for my protection or open the door for a rewarding opportunity.
- I am beautiful inside and out in aura and presence. I don’t have to adjust my inner light for anyone’s comfort or projection.
- I have a right to add, adjust, or remove in looking out for what’s best for me in company, environments, and influences.
- I have the right and responsiblity to selectively choose and cultivate rewarding relationships, friendships, and connections that are healthy for me.
- The weight of my worth isn’t determined by the hierarchy of my associations, elaborate opportunities, or worldly admiration, but by the measure of my heart in living my purpose.
- I don’t fear endings as being failures, but as opportunities for growth.
You’re worth more than gold, and let nothing or no one make you think any different.I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139: 14